Drrisingersmiles Accessibility Statement
Drrisingersmiles is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website,drrisingersmiles.com, for everyone. Drrisingersmiles aims to comply with all applicable standards, including the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 up to Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). Drrisingersmiles is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to call us at (409) 924-0002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information or service you seek through an alternate communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
- 7900 Medical Center Blvd.
- Port Arthur, TX 77640
- 228A Country Lane
- Lumberton, TX 77657
Types of Braces
For our Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Lumberton braces patients, we strive to offer the very best care. To help us treat your unique needs, we embrace many unique treatment options. Our goal is to maintain a comprehensive offering of braces treatments so you can always access the ideal care for your situation. Read about our current options below.
Carriere® SLX Self-Ligating Bracket System
Carriere® SLX Self-Ligating Bracket
This is the newest self-ligating system on the market. Each bracket is independent, allowing the doctor to exercise incredible precision in moving and rotating the teeth. An external Sure-Lok Clip helps to increase the function of this system while also making it more hygienic and easier to maintain. Additionally, it has a low-profile design that makes it more comfortable for the patient to wear and reduces biting problems.
- Tooth specific bracket widths provide exceptional rotational control
- Reduced slot depths for more precise tooth control
- External Sure-Lok™ Clip for hygienic access and reliable functionality
- Smooth, secure, and easy to operate slides with audible and tactile cues
- More vertical and horizontal cues for faster, more accurate placement
- Deeper tie wings for easy, secure chain and elastic ligature use
- Adhesive Guard Rail ™ (AGR) Technology directs adhesive mesial-distal for faster, easier clean up
- Upper and lower brackets open to the occlusal to avoid tissue interferences
- Lower profile design for patient comfort and less occlusal interference
This system of self-ligating braces avoids the use of elastic or steel ties, using precise forces that quickly and easily move the teeth into place. This is a low-friction option that is very comfortable to wear, and it is also less visible than traditional braces. We also offer Damon Clear, which uses clear brackets that further reduce the visibility of the appliance.
Invisalign isn’t really braces. In truth, it is a system of aligners. These aligners are made from clear, medical-grade plastic and are custom-designed to fit your teeth. You switch out aligners every two weeks, furthering the progress of your treatment, and ending once all aligners have been worn and your teeth are in place.
To find out which option is best for you, schedule your initial consultation.