Drrisingersmiles Accessibility Statement
Drrisingersmiles is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website,drrisingersmiles.com, for everyone. Drrisingersmiles aims to comply with all applicable standards, including the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 up to Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). Drrisingersmiles is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to call us at (409) 924-0002 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information or service you seek through an alternate communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
- 7900 Medical Center Blvd.
- Port Arthur, TX 77640
- 228A Country Lane
- Lumberton, TX 77657
Carriere Distalizer Appliance
- Corrects the posterior occlusion to an ideal Class I platform first by rotating and uprighting the maxillary first molars while distalizing the posterior segment, from canine or premolor to molars, into a perfect occlusion.
- Simultaneously produces a light, uniform force for distal molar movement.
- Independently moves each posterior segment, from canine or premolar to molar, as a unit.
- Used at the beginning of treatment when there are no competing forces in the mouth allows the distalization of the molars and premolars from 3 to 6mm range, on average.