- 7900 Medical Center Blvd.
- Port Arthur, TX 77640
- 228A Country Lane
- Lumberton, TX 77657
Carriere Distalizer Appliance
- Corrects the posterior occlusion to an ideal Class I platform first by rotating and uprighting the maxillary first molars while distalizing the posterior segment, from canine or premolor to molars, into a perfect occlusion.
- Simultaneously produces a light, uniform force for distal molar movement.
- Independently moves each posterior segment, from canine or premolar to molar, as a unit.
- Used at the beginning of treatment when there are no competing forces in the mouth allows the distalization of the molars and premolars from 3 to 6mm range, on average.