The Motion 3D Class II Appliance
A huge move in the right direction for orthodontics.
To limit extractions and to turn difficult Class II patients into simpler Class I patients is a dream come true for you and your patients. With its sleek, aesthetic and non-invasive design, the Motion 3D Class II Correction Appliance provides greater comfort and shortens treatment time by up to four months. Delivering a natural, gentle, and uniform force for distal molar movement with controlled rotation and tipping correction before brackets or other appliances are placed, the Motion 3D Appliance solves complex problems almost effortlessly.
- Motion 3D Class II Appliance
- Motion 3D CLEAR™ Class II Appliance
- Motion 3D Colors™ Class II Appliance
Patients can now personalize their orthodontic treatment with Carriere® Motion 3D COLORS™ Class II Appliances! All of the benefits of the Motion 3D Appliance you have come to rely on in your practice, now available in fun, bold colors.
How it Works
- Corrects the posterior occlusion to an ideal Class I Platform first by rotating and uprighting the maxillary first molars while distalizing the posterior segment, from canine or premolor to molars, into a perfect occlusion.
- Simultaneously produces a light, uniform force for distal molar movement.
- Used at the beginning of treatment when there are no competing forces in the mouth allows the distalization of the molars and premolars from 3 to 6 mm range, on average.
Going from Class II to Class I has never been easier.
Practice and Treatment Benefits
- Decrease Chair Time & Emergencies
- Keep Practice Overhead in Check
- Increase Annual Starts
- Better Hygiene
- Excellent Treatment Results
- Clear Aligner Efficiency