Drrisingersmiles Accessibility Statement
Drrisingersmiles is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website,drrisingersmiles.com, for everyone. Drrisingersmiles aims to comply with all applicable standards, including the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 up to Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). Drrisingersmiles is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to call us at (409) 924-0002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information or service you seek through an alternate communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
- 7900 Medical Center Blvd.
- Port Arthur, TX 77640
- 228A Country Lane
- Lumberton, TX 77657
The Motion 3D Class II Appliance
A huge move in the right direction for orthodontics.
To limit extractions and to turn difficult Class II patients into simpler Class I patients is a dream come true for you and your patients. With its sleek, aesthetic and non-invasive design, the Motion 3D Class II Correction Appliance provides greater comfort and shortens treatment time by up to four months. Delivering a natural, gentle, and uniform force for distal molar movement with controlled rotation and tipping correction before brackets or other appliances are placed, the Motion 3D Appliance solves complex problems almost effortlessly.
- Motion 3D Class II Appliance
- Motion 3D CLEAR™ Class II Appliance
- Motion 3D Colors™ Class II Appliance
Patients can now personalize their orthodontic treatment with Carriere® Motion 3D COLORS™ Class II Appliances! All of the benefits of the Motion 3D Appliance you have come to rely on in your practice, now available in fun, bold colors.
How it Works
- Corrects the posterior occlusion to an ideal Class I Platform first by rotating and uprighting the maxillary first molars while distalizing the posterior segment, from canine or premolor to molars, into a perfect occlusion.
- Simultaneously produces a light, uniform force for distal molar movement.
- Used at the beginning of treatment when there are no competing forces in the mouth allows the distalization of the molars and premolars from 3 to 6 mm range, on average.
Going from Class II to Class I has never been easier.
Practice and Treatment Benefits
- Decrease Chair Time & Emergencies
- Keep Practice Overhead in Check
- Increase Annual Starts
- Better Hygiene
- Excellent Treatment Results
- Clear Aligner Efficiency